by June Hunt
Do you feel the darkness of depression closing in on you? Can anything dispel the darkness and bring back true peace and contentment to your heart?
June Hunt starts this minibook with defining all types of depression, from normal mood swings to psychotic depression. Through charts and easy bulleted points, June Hunt explains what happens to the mind, emotions, will, and body when various forms of depression hit.
In Depression, June Hunt shows you:
- Causes of depression
- Types of depression
- Unexpected signs of depression
- The physical effects of depression
- How to combat depression spiritually
Depression will shed light on the spiritual implications of depression, and how it can actually leave lasting effects when our bodies experience depression for extended periods of time. God has created us with the ability to bounce back after experiences that weigh heavy on us for short periods of time, but our bodies were not designed to endure long bouts of depressed feelings.
The last section titled, “Steps to Solution,” gives Biblical advice on how to manage depression, such as:
- Key Bible passages to read.
- Do’s and don’ts for family and friends.
- Tests to gauge what kind of depression you’re facing.
- Questions and Answers on how depression effects your body.
- The 4 points of God’s plan for us.
- And much more.
Look for all 36 titles in the Hope For The Heart Biblical Counseling Library. These mini-books are for people who seek freedom from codependency, anger, conflict, verbal and emotional abuse, depression, or other problems.
|Size||4.5" (W) x 7" (H) x 0.5" (D)|